Information Technology (IT) Training
CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ BootCamp
Certification Preparation Training (Online or Oncampus)
- Security: Supporting and securing access to data by properly using authentication, access control and encryption for an organization. Help desk and technical support professionals form one of the first lines of defense for any organization.
- Networking: Applying core concepts and protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, and subnet mask to set up and support wired and wireless networks.
- Operating Systems: Working with mobile, server and traditional operating systems from Android and iOS to Windows and Linux.
- IT Operations: Utilizing the basics of virtualization, cloud computing, desktop imaging and deployment to support today’s IT infrastructuresTroubleshooting: Following and using decision trees for diagnosing, resolving and documenting common hardware andsoftware issues across a variety of devices.
- Technical Support: Applying principles of customer service to help resolve IT issues.
- Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks.
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols.
- Identify threats to network security and appropriate countermeasures and controls.
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks.
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them.
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies.
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products.
- Install and configure network- and host-based security technologies.
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced.
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies.
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.
- Summarize application and coding vulnerabilities and identify development and deployment methods designed to mitigate them.
COMPTIA A+, Network+, Security+